[Discuss] root CA bloat

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 22:22:11 EST 2014

Replacing X.509 requires that every site you want to visit switch away from
X.509 as well.

Convincing the whole world to embrace a crypto flag day is an enormously
bigger task than bolting kludges onto an established standard.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6