[Discuss] Debian officially forked over systemd

Bill Horne bill at horne.net
Sat Nov 29 14:40:35 EST 2014

On 11/29/2014 12:49 PM, Shirley Márquez Dúlcey wrote:
> I don't think that what you ask for is possible. The systemd debate is
> outside the realm of anything a suit is likely to understand, even if
> you use an entire page.

That's the problem: I can't try to explain why I might recommend one
variant of Debian, namely Ubuntu, without considering the Devuan fork.

Bill
P.S. Have Debra or Ian Murdock voiced their views? I know they're not
leading Debian now, but their opinions would carry weight.

--
E. William Horne
339-364-8487