[Discuss] vz outgoing mail

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Thu Oct 2 11:06:31 EDT 2014

    Daniel> My Verizon problem, which is still ongoing, appears to be a
    Daniel> bit different.  After some investigation, I've found that
    Daniel> Verizon's SMTP server, smtp.verizon.net, is rejecting my
    Daniel> authentication credentials, even though Verizon webmail
    Daniel> accepts them.

I have the same problem on Comcast.  I never solved it --  I just have
Comcast forward that mail to another account which I can pick up with no
problem.  Let us know if you manage to solve it.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116029698292079786511>

Einstein explained his theory to me every day; by the time we arrived,
I was finally convinced that he understood it.

Chaim Weizmann, describing a transatlantic crossing with Einstein,
quoted in a New York Magazine profile of Caroline Heilbrun's
death. <http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_9589/index2.html>