[Discuss] kinda shot myself in the foot with UHD monitors

jbk jbk at kjkelra.com
Sat Sep 6 11:34:25 EDT 2014

On 09/06/2014 11:19 AM, Edward Ned Harvey (blu) wrote:
>> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
>> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Adler
>>
>> So I've run into a rather unexpected problem, I have a monitor with too
>> much resolution.

In the past I remember there were two different font
families you could select, one a 96pt and the other 72pt.
This is a vague memory from back in the windows days. I do
remember that selecting one or the other would change the
default size of all the window and app text sizes larger or
smaller uniformly.

--
Jim KR
jbk at kjkelra.com