[Discuss] automatic daemon restarts

Michael Tiernan michael.tiernan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:02:01 EDT 2014

I'd like to interject a singular term here between these parties and
that term is 'caveat'.

On 9/16/14 7:42 AM, Edward Ned Harvey (blu) wrote:
> I would rather receive notification that a production service was
> *restarted* rather than *is down*
*If* and only *IF* it is a restart process that *I* have created and
understood and am aware of the ramifications of.
> Richard wants to say that's stupid. I not only disagree, I think
> Richard's position is insulting and ignorantly one-sided.
I suggest that both parties take a deep breath. The brevity of these
messages have left ot a lot of "cushioning" in the wording of things.

--
  << MCT >> Michael C Tiernan. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan
  Non Impediti Ratione Cogatationis