[Discuss] SW vs HW raid (was raid controller drivers)

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Sep 26 12:41:16 EDT 2014

I think I see it now. I said I prefer software raid over hardware raid, and
your response is that zfs software raid is preferable to hardware raid.

So basically, you're disagreeing with the same arguments that I was
disagreeing with, and I misread it as you disagreeing with my argument.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Edward Ned Harvey (blu) <blu at nedharvey.com

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6