[Discuss] raid controller drivers

Stephen Adler adler at stephenadler.com
Fri Sep 26 14:47:34 EDT 2014

I almost burnt my finger on the heat sink of the raid controllers LSI
chip. I just bought some fans to see if I can turn my nicely pruned
chassis interior into a junk heap of cable ties and dangling fans.... :/

I understand 76 deg C is OK... I'm just paranoid and want to make sure
there's good air flow across the heat sink...