[Discuss] Request to the community

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:31:39 EDT 2015

On 4/8/2015 7:55 PM, Marcia K Wilbur wrote:
> Even if they just changed one thing from 10 to 21, they show it.
> Their coding is inferior. I apologize, but it is in my experience.

Your experience isn't a Windows thing. It's a "your company hires as
close to minimum wage as it can get away with because code monkeys are a
dime a dozen" thing. See previous discussion about the value of hard
math as a part of a well-rounded education. It's also a "performance
reviews are based on quantity of code check-ins rather than quality of
code check-ins" thing.

--
Rich P.