[Discuss] RTOS- Real Time Operating System in Automotive such as QNX Neutrino and VxWorks®

sikou jackson sjdrafter at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 15:18:07 EDT 2015

Hi I am doing a project and would like some assistance with RTOS- Real Time Operating System in Automotive such as QNX Neutrino and VxWorks® - specifically how to compare performance differences.I choose those 2 as they seem to be the more popular of the automotive RTOSsAs these are proprietary software - i am not finding much  material on these.
Please advise and assist in anyway possible.
Thanks