[Discuss] NAS Folder Encryption

aldo_albanese aldo_albanese at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 09:13:43 EDT 2015

The system is connected thru the Internet so it can be accessed everywhere of course with a password. I use it at home for my multimedia and other personal stuff.  I hope that clarifies a little bit more what I'm trying to accomplish.

Your NAS device, do you have it in your home? So it's physically secure, inside a locked building with locked doors and physical keys?

Do you plan to use it remotely - like when you're away from home?

Do you plan to synchronize files to your laptop also, or *only* make the files accessible via network?