[Discuss] OfflineIMAP, Dovecot, hMailServer

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:04:50 EDT 2015

I tried OfflineIMAP a number of years ago to sync from gmail to dovecot,
and never got it working correctly. As I recall, I was unable to stop it
from marking everything as read when it did the sync.

I ultimately gave up on OflineIMAP and used imapsync instead, which worked
the first time I tried it.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6