[Discuss] site monitoring suggestions?

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at icloud.com
Sat Dec 19 15:40:01 EST 2015

Hi All,

I have to watch a website.  If it goes down I need to know.  Pure Windows environment.  Hosted locally.  In heavy use globally.  If it goes down I need to know.  I understand "goes down" needs to be defined better as well as "need to know".  I don't care about bandwidth stats.  Only if it is not reachable.  We collect stats in other ways.

Any suggestions for third party monitoring software?  I'm tempted to just spin up a hosted vm and write my own...

Thanks,
Eric