[Discuss] OS X server question

Matt Shields matt at mattshields.org
Sun Feb 1 21:36:51 EST 2015

Ditto.  I installed it on my mac mini out of curiosity.  I haven't used it
in production, probably wouldn't use it in the datacenter since I'm a
die-hard linux on the server guy, but I would consider if it were an all
Mac office.  It seems to do a nice job of tying services that are Apple
specific and what Apple users would find useful, file/printer sharing, Time
Machine backups, directory, dhcp, contacts/calendar/mail service, etc.

Matt