[Discuss] Tonight - BLU Desktop GNU/Linux SIG Meeting - CryptoParty - Weds, Feb 4, 2015

Will Rico willrico at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:45:02 EST 2015

I just realized I replied to Bill and not to the list.  Bill, sorry you're
seeing this reply twice:

The show must go on!  But we can definitely do a repeat event later in the
year.  Also, the Pirate Party, from whence our main speaker hails, tends to
do these with some frequency. See here:
https://masspirates.org/blog/2015/01/31/feb-cryptoparties/