[Discuss] Change Management / Server Room auditor/logger recommendations?

Scott Ehrlich scott at ehrlichtronics.com
Sun Feb 8 08:23:03 EST 2015

I am looking for recommendations for a free, easy-to-use [web-based]
tool that will permit people who log into it the ability to enter the
details of the machine or network switch touched and what was done.
Once entered, the entry cannot be changed, but notes can be added.

In-house coding skills are very limited for this request.

Maybe bugzilla could be an option?   I've build and used it before...

Thanks.

Scott