[Discuss] Linux project - WX

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:51:54 EST 2015

On 2/10/2015 12:19 PM, Nuno Sucena Almeida wrote:
> As you mention, weather stations hardware is still a bit on the
> expensive side, so for now I make do with temperature+humidity DHT22 and
> the barometric pressure sensor BMP180.

Kids these days with their sensors and their servers. When I did weather
recording I used an alcohol thermometer, a hair-tension hygrometer, and
a Goethe barometer, and I recorded measurements in a spiral-bound
notebook with a pencil.

:)

As a point: weather != climate. You won't observe any kind of climate
change with your back yard weather station.

--
Rich P.