[Discuss] Most common (or Most important) privacy leaks

Rich Braun richb at pioneer.ci.net
Wed Feb 18 20:48:02 EST 2015

Please, flippant answers like that aren't helpful. TrueCrypt gave serious thought and ambitious design to this particular threat. Not everyone is safe & secure against physical threats. By a long shot.

I've had three incidents in my own life since September that I'd rather not discuss here. But do NOT dismiss me lightly.

Thank you!!!!

Pissedly yours--
-rich
Sent from my iPhone