[Discuss] Most common (or Most important) privacy leaks

Doug sweetser at alum.mit.edu
Thu Feb 19 10:52:04 EST 2015

Hello Rich:

1. I would make remembering a strong master password a condition for
employment.  Show them a video on choosing a good password.  One way is to
make a little non-sense sentence that can be visualized, sprinkling in
numbers for words and punctuation.  Explain calmly that they can be fired
because security is that important.  "Marshmellows 4 God? Bad, Bad."

2. I would like to hear more about " tools for plausible-deniability of the
existence of secondary access codes".  I don't quite know what that means.

Doug