[Discuss] Unlock an Iphone 5S

Jay Kramer kramerjm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:17:39 EST 2015

Would someone please provide  advice or a link to the proper way to unlock
an Iphone 5S.  I purchased the phone from the internet.  The phone was
designed to operate on Sprint networks.  I contacted Sprint and was told
that the phone has checked out OK to run on the Sprint network and can
accept SIM cards.  However, I plan to operate the phone on Ting which
supplied a GSM SIM.  The phone does not operate with the SIM because it
needs to be unlocked.  There are many sites on the Internet but the prices
seem high and I do not know who to trust.  I also located some IPhone
repair sites in Boston/Cambridge that may be able to unlock it.  Also,
someone told me to ask people who run the KIOSKS at the mall.  I would
appreciate any and all advice on this issue.

Jay