[Discuss] [Position-available] Linux kernel/driver contract in RI

John Spencer jspencer at connectedsp.com
Thu Feb 26 12:06:03 EST 2015

To post your own position-available or position-wanted
message, please follow the procedure at:
http://blu.wikispaces.com/job+posting+policy

We have a client with a 6+ month contract opening for a Linux expert in RI, south of Providence.

Linux internals Device Driver Development
Extensive experience with Linux Kernel Architecture development and configuration including Linux OS System Kernel Programming
Board Support Package experience
Ability to configure, build and release cross platform Linux tool chains.

Please contact me directly via email or phone (below) for more details.

Regards,
John Spencer
Connected Systems Partners
Office: (978) 455-5550 x208
Cell:   (978) 621-9743
jspencer at connectedsp.com

www.connectedsp.com

GET CONNECTED!

All information in this email, unless indicated otherwise in the body of the email, is considered confidential and intended for the view and use of the recipient(s) only.