[Discuss] No-SQL Database Recommendation?

Mike Small smallm at panix.com
Mon Jan 12 14:37:48 EST 2015

markw at mohawksoft.com writes:
> As a side note, I understand your antipathy toward to SQL, but it is
> merely just anther data access grammar with individual vendor variation,
> no different than using different compression libraries.

There does seem to be a Python implementation of Date and Darwen's D. In
this case relational is not wanted but in other cases maybe it would be
of interest since SQL is apparently widely loathed here:

http://www.quicksort.co.uk/DeeDoc.html

Gee, what would you name a D (database language specification)
implemented in the D (C++-like) programming language? Okay, maybe some
inappropriate humour there, so never mind.

--
Mike Small
smallm at panix.com