[Discuss] Wiki Report: What's that wiki running?

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Tue Jul 28 22:41:30 EDT 2015

I created a tool that reports on wikis, by leveraging the API in
MediaWiki.  The tool also uses the API in CiviCRM which I use as a backend
data collection system.  The tool is written in object-oriented PHP with a
Bootstrap UI.  Since CiviCRM runs on top of a CMS (I'm running Drupal), I
also created a Drupal module to create custom data "tokens" for use in the
CiviMail component.

I'm very interested in your feedback and "beta" testers.  What's your
favorite wiki running?  https://freephile.org/wikireport

The project is AGPL licensed.

And, if you or someone you know could use this type of technology, please
get in touch.

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org