[Discuss] Digital Right to Repair Bill, H.3383

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:55:01 EDT 2015

....speak for yourself?  I fix electronics for myself and others.  0402, no
problem.  0201, I'd prefer a stereoscope.  QFNs and DFNs are no problem,
only BGAs are tough. Making it impossible, feh.

If you never get anything repaired, you are a wasteful human.  If you
oppose the right of those who DO have the appropriate skills to repair
things, you are actively awful.

*Drew Van ZandtArtisan's Asylum Board of DirectorsFirefly Arts Collective
Board of Directors*