[Discuss] Multiple submissions of resume by recruiters and hired.com

Jerry Natowitz j.natowitz at rcn.com
Wed Jun 3 12:03:58 EDT 2015

Because the recruiter who submitted my resume is entitled to an employer
paid fee of anywhere from 7% to 30% or more of my starting salary.
Employers do not want to be in a position where they can be sued by the
recruiter(s) that don't get their fee, but believe they are entitled to
it because they also submitted my resume.

Or so the story goes ...

	Jerry Natowitz
===>    j.natowitz (at) rcn.com