[Discuss] Firefox - Hello feature

edwardp at linuxmail.org edwardp at linuxmail.org
Wed Jun 3 18:32:19 EDT 2015

On 06/03/2015 12:17 PM, Bill Ricker wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 7:58 PM,  <edwardp at linuxmail.org> wrote:
>> In about:config, 'loop.enabled' is set to 'true' (enabled) by default.
> Thank you. Quickly clicked to user set, false !
>
> Are there any other stealth privacy invasions i can easily disable?
>
> browser.pocket.enabled isn't in my about:config, so it's not been
> pushed onto the update stream i'm on yet.

Classic Theme Restorer also has options to enable/disable:

OMTC/hanging tabs Issue
Search appearance
Developer Edition Theme
Preferences in tab
Reader mode
Pocket feature

All of these are on the same Advanced tab as Calling and conversation
(Hello).

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/?src=ss