[Discuss] small toy trade?

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at icloud.com
Wed Jun 17 12:41:12 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have an iPod and a Netgear Zing.  I’m bored of them.  Anybody want to trade for a toy(s) you don’t want anymore let me know.  I don’t really care what.  Just something interesting.  If nobody wants them I’ll just put it on craigslist or something.  I take exceptionally good care of my electronics.

1.  A like new yellow 16GB iPod Touch http://store.apple.com/us/buy-ipod/ipod-touch  $199

I used this on the redline to watch podcasts while on a brief contract.  Nice little device.  Liked it so much got a couple for younger family members.  If they didn’t already have one I would give them this.

2.  A like new Netgear Zing https://ting.com/shop/Netgear-Zing  $164

The Zing is fantastic.  In Quincy the signal was so fast and strong I could play first person shooters.  Really, I played TF2 on this for two months.  The signal was so good I never purchased the two extension antennas.

Contact me off list if interested.

Thanks,

Eric Chadbourne
Nonprofit-CRM.org