[Discuss] Cool Processing

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:32:58 EDT 2015

You're assuming changing the voltage changes nothing else, if you try to
apply Ohm's law directly.  Many other things change when you change the
supply voltage of a semiconductor/PCB.

Among them:
Switching thresholds
Edge rates
Leakage currents
Capacitance of most of your capacitors

*Drew Van ZandtArtisan's Asylum Board of DirectorsFirefly Arts Collective
Board of Directors*