[Discuss] Cool Processing

Joe Polcari joe at polcari.com
Fri Jun 19 15:07:39 EDT 2015

This also assumes that you have a way to adjust voltages ­ I¹ve only seen
something like that on gaming Pcs.

From:  Drew Van Zandt <drew.vanzandt at gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, June 19, 2015 at 2:52 PM
To:  "joe at polcari.com" <joe at polcari.com>
Cc:  Richard Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com>, "discuss at blu.org"
<discuss at blu.org>
Subject:  Re: [Discuss] Cool Processing

...and I probably left 6 other things that change out, that was just what
came to mind immediately.  :-)

Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Board of Directors
Firefly Arts Collective Board of Directors