[Discuss] A laptop for Linux

Don Silvia don.silvia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:49:10 EDT 2015

Yeah, I love me some Thinkpads.  Used them at work for 10 years now, but
I have to run Windows there.  I just picked up a T420 on ebay for home
use, Linux (Mint) just works.  I bought this one to replace my T60 which
is still running Linux just fine but the fan is getting loud, again.  I
replaced it once, didn't want to go through the hassle of repairing a
laptop again.

Don