[Discuss] large log file transfer

Chris Allen csallen1204 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:27:30 EDT 2015

If the data is on a restricted network, and data transfer policies are
strict to the extent that USB devices are forbidden, then why would you
want to send it to the net? If it is a matter of network access, then the
best solution would be to work with the network engineer to provide a
solution to transfer the data between the networks rather than bypass the
rules by sending private data to a public network. If my managers knew I
was bypassing network security by sending data to the internet for
retrieval, I would be looking for a new job.