[Discuss] Color Laser question

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:31:07 EST 2015

The best one I've ever used was a Xerox Phaser, at a place I used to work
at 10 years ago. It's a network printer, it uses solid ink blocks instead
of toner cartridges, and if I recall correctly, it prints 20 ppm at 1200
ppi. Works well with Linux, Windows, and MacOS.

Somewhat expensive for home use, but I'd argue that it's an excellent
choice for a business that needs high-volume color printing.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6