[Discuss] Color Laser question

Scott Ehrlich scott at ehrlichtronics.com
Wed Mar 4 16:49:33 EST 2015

No plans for hot car commutes:-)

Lots of envelopes, stationary, index-card type (sizes might vary), heavier
stock (of index card-type) printing often.  So variable size envelopes and
paper, and variable thicknesses.

Color printing a must, but mostly plan on b/w.

HP printers mostly now in-house but looking for reliability with consistent
printing, fast-enough output, and next to no jaming or stuck envelopes,
card stock, etc.

Looking for a new printer with Ethernet capability - wifi not needed.

Need to buy asap.

Thanks.

Scott