[Discuss] Securing a VMware ESXi server at a colo site?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue Mar 10 14:39:54 EDT 2015

My backup solution is for each guest VM to back itself up. I already do
this for the old servers that I plan to replace with guest VMs: each server
runs a nightly cron job that backs itself up to Amazon S3 in a manner that
mimics rsnapshot.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Edward Ned Harvey (blu) <blu at nedharvey.com

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6