[Discuss] pulse files in /tmp on RHEL 6

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:18:29 EDT 2015

Argument list too long? Tri find(1):

    find /tmp -type d -name pulse\* -mtime +1 -print0 | xargs -0 rm -rf

If a granularity of a day is too large:

    touch -d '5 minutes ago' foo && \
    find /tmp -type d -name pulse\* -newer foo -print0 | xargs -0 rm -rf &&
\
    rm -f foo

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6