[Discuss] interesting discussion on silverlight

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sat May 9 07:52:53 EDT 2015

I'm a bit late on this discussion because I was in Bermuda last week.
Here is the URL for the Silverlight license:
https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/license-win.aspx
There is no mention of a restriction. Note that Silverlight is licensed
software, so you get a license to use.