[Discuss] Boot issues on Thjinkpad W520 with SSD -- resolved

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sat May 9 18:35:24 EDT 2015

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org> wrote:

> No. I removed Windows completely. I prefer Linux as my native OS, and if
> I want to run Windows I do it in a VM.

That works great for a lot of things, such as the components of Microsoft
Office, but I've found that Windows software that needs a high-performance
graphics card, such as 3D modeling software, performs very poorly when run
within a VM.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6