[Discuss] Social meeting tomorrow ?

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:37:43 EDT 2015

Amusement on my part: Tuesdays are also the traditional weekly get-together
at the CBC for the Burning Man crowd, many of whom are as geeky as I expect
those in this group to be (including myself).

I will likely be there for the other socialization, and can introduce folks
from the two groups.  They make the weirdest, most techie art...

*Drew Van ZandtArtisan's Asylum Board of DirectorsFirefly Arts Collective
Board of Directors*