[Discuss] My HP Pavilion's HD bit the dust and it is 13 years old, so instead of replacing the disk again, I would like a new laptop. But I would like to pay <$300. I do not expect the best or the biggest. I have been told that some computers do not l

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Tue May 26 19:41:55 EDT 2015

I have an Acer Aspire laptop that I'm very happy with. I purchased it
several years ago for about $250. It originally had 2 GB of RAM, which I
later upgraded to 8 GB, and the RAM upgrade may have kicked the total cost
above the $299 limit.

The current model is selling at Amazon for $294.

http://amzn.com/B00P6FM23W

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6