[Discuss] Fwd: Hey FCC, Don't Lock Down Our Wi-Fi Routers | WIRED

Michael Tiernan michael.tiernan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:40:06 EST 2015

On 11/8/15 11:28 AM, Jack Coats wrote:
> Doing the roll your own may not be as convenient as plunking down $$
> at Newegg or Amazon, but it is doable without ninja skills.
I've always wondered why no one produces a cheaper unit without
functioning firmware, just a basic web interface (or better USB) that
says "Load your own and have at it."

I'd imagine it'd eliminate a lot of the liability issues they'd normally
have to insure against.

--
   << MCT >> Michael C Tiernan. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan
   Non Impediti Ratione Cogatationis