[Discuss] Linux on laptops

John Hall johnhall2.0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 16:20:58 EST 2015

90 days is still very generous! good to know.. maybe i will check out
costco membership again.

You remind me of  how I felt awkward when I've had things replaced because
of problems under Microcenter's platinum coverage... but then I had an
Aurora hi-res monitor that I believe just needed a replacement power
supply. They would not *test the supply*! The monitor came on but had
problems that according to a few internet sources was solved by a new power
supply. It did not work and a refund was my only option.
After pressing for repair and being refused I figured out that maybe the
insurance company is paying at least some of that refund, then they take
their normal markup on the sale and also get people in buying other things.