[Discuss] Dropping obsolete commands (Linux Pocket Guide)

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Tue Nov 17 22:22:21 EST 2015

Yes.  Sometimes people get married, divorced, or whatever.  The whatever is
probably more important option there <grin>.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Chuck Anderson <cra at wpi.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 07:15:26PM -0500, Daniel Barrett wrote:
> > As for the rest of the commands I asked about, I plan to drop finger
> > and chfn
>
> Other than chfn, how do people usually change their Full Name in
> /etc/passwd?

><> ... Jack

The Four Boxes of Liberty - "There are four boxes to be used in the defense
of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order."
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." - Admiral
Grace Hopper, USN
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -
Ben Franklin