[Discuss] Fw: new message

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Sun Nov 29 16:23:49 EST 2015

My apologies to everyone. ... Someone has been spamming from my email
address.  I have been trying to find it but I think they are spoofing my
email at this point.  All my passwords have been changed.

Again, appologies for inconvenience. ... Jack

--
><> ... Jack

The Four Boxes of Liberty - "There are four boxes to be used in the defense
of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order."
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." - Admiral
Grace Hopper, USN
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -
Ben Franklin