[Discuss] Fwd: Hey FCC, Don't Lock Down Our Wi-Fi Routers | WIRED

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:22:37 EDT 2015

"Because I want to make money" is not, last I checked, an acceptable excuse
for violating license terms.  I don't see how that would be different from
selling cracked copies of Windows.
"Because I want to do something cool/good" isn't either, much as I wish it
were.

*Drew Van ZandtArtisan's Asylum Board of DirectorsFirefly Arts Collective
Board of Directors*