[Discuss] TUIO?

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Sun Oct 25 07:47:16 EDT 2015

Reading about Kivy (quite cool looking application framework--python,
cross-platform), I saw reference to TUIO, as though I was supposed to
know what it was. So I Googled it. So I would know what it is.

Tangible User Interface...something. What does the "O" stand for? (And
why are UI people so unclear that the tuio.org web site doesn't say what
they stand for?)

BREAKING: I found it! Tangible User Interface Objects.

-kb, the Kent who hates not knowing what abbrvs. and acronyms stand far.