[Discuss] [kind of off topic] noise canceling headphones

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:06:30 EDT 2015

MicroCenter Cambridge has $10 active cancellation headphones "iConcept"
label that actually work fairly well. At that price I gave them a test on
MBTA RED Line. With or without audio signal, I had strong noise reduction
on on/off A/B test, and with audio signal, even stronger S/N increase.

As good as units costing 10x ? I doubt it. But cheap enough to try to see
if good enough or if 'pro' grade Cancellation may work for you or if you
need isolation or a moving van.