[Discuss] Mr Robot

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at icloud.com
Wed Sep 2 16:53:29 EDT 2015

> On Sep 2, 2015, at 4:45 PM, Edward Ned Harvey (blu) <blu at nedharvey.com> wrote:
>
> There was nothing insulting in any of what I said

Really?

"...It's nothing more than willful, sheepish ignorance, akin to blindly accepting all the Terms of Service on every app..."

That was your response right at the top.  Look at the facts, read the email, see who started.  It was clearly you.

I'm sorry that mentioning a tv show got you send several long winded nonsensical rants and call people names.  I'm sorry that you blame others.  I don't know how to help you.

- Eric