[Discuss] how much can i use a smartphone as a computer?

barry sow_thistle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 12:52:45 EDT 2015

when i was in high school they promised us 100$ pocket computer, i
remember radio shack tried once... y this not happen?  i'm so
dissapointed!  of all the stinkin bells and whistles they pack into
these things, y not at least pack a virtual computer on it?  is
certainly computationally capable ....

would android cellphone at least navigate directory structure on an sd
card and manipulate it properly if i wanted to move around text files
etc...?