[Discuss] privacy with pgp keys

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:53:00 EDT 2015

I have to agree. It's not just ill-suited to PGP, it's also a major
obstacle to verifying trust at a keysigning party. It may be workable
one-on-one where the other party is strongly motivated to verify your key,
but it's far to onerous for a mass keysigning event.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6