[Discuss] Mail screwed the pooch

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Sun Apr 3 00:54:25 EDT 2016

Yessssssssssssss!

OK this is a temporary solution but at least I can send now.  I have my
laptop sending and my tablet, but for some reason I can't get my phone
sending.  It's not even hitting the server.  I even tried using IP
address instead of host.  AT&T must be interfering somehow.

I'm gonna try a different mail program on my phone next.

Thanks everyone for their advice.  I'm out of crisis mode but I still
need to take the next step when I get back of moving sending and
receiving to the linode box.