[Discuss] Simplest HTML hosting for a 9-year-old engineer?

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Sun Apr 10 18:30:58 EDT 2016

    Daniel> On April 10, 2016, Laura Conrad wrote:
    >> Couldn't you just give him an account on some linode you're already
    >> maintaining?  Or whatever other web host you're using already.

    Daniel> Thanks Laura. I thought of that too, but as he's only nine
    Daniel> years old, I can't reasonably expect him to keep his
    Daniel> password secure. So I'm reluctant to open up my Linode to
    Daniel> him.

Someone with a user account and no root access doesn't really have your
linode open to him.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116029698292079786511>

If you find you are serving the same thing too often to the same
people, then invite someone else instead. It is much easier to change
your friends than your recipes.

Peg Bracken